We've missed you!
We're happy to have you back
Second, it is important for you to know that we are focussed on the health and safety of everyone who walks through the doors of Clique Salon & Spa.
We have put in place some new policies and procedures to comply with federal and state regulations. Modification and adjustments have been made to ensure your safety while having services. We ask that you comply with these policies.
- You must arrive, on time, for your appointment. If you cannot make your scheduled appointment on time please call to reschedule.
- Upon entering the salon, you will be required to sign in, answer standard COVID-19 questions, sign a liability waiver (this waiver will be signed at each appointment), your temperature will be checked, a mask will be issued to you and your hands must be washed before your service begins.
- Our preference is that you pay with a card.
- Only the person receiving service will be allowed in
- We have to restrict you to the services you have requested (this ensures social distancing)
- Please refrain from bringing unnecessary personal items
- When you arrive remain in your car and call the front desk
- We ask that you keep your mask on at all times and maintain social distancing